Occupational Health Services at Three Convenient Locations
Our Clinics Proudly Provides Employer Drug Testing, Work Injury Treatment, and Other Occupational Medicine Services
Our state-of-the-art facilities specialize in occupational medicine serving the workforce to keep companies productive and profitable. Our successful approach to quality patient care is effective communication with both the patient and employer to improve the patient’s recovery time and help employees return to work more quickly. We offer numerous benefits to our clients:
- Open 7 days a week.
- Walk-ins welcome for injury-related visits, or schedule an appointment for employment-related testing.
- Dedicated case management
- Prepared to set up company specific protocols and preferences
- We follow all federal guidelines for our testing: UDS, BAT, audiology.
- Treatment goal: Get patients in and out within an hour and back to work!
- Pre-employment testing: Onsite same day testing and results available.
- Results/medical records/forms delivery: call, fax, email and/or regular mail.
- State-of-the-art digital x-ray and procedure room.
- In network with numerous WC insurance carriers, including the Alliance, Texas Mutual, Coventry.
We understand and appreciate the need to get your employee back to full duty as quickly as possible. Please download and complete the ‘Authorization to Treat’ form and send with your employee, or fax to whichever location you are sending your employee to. If you are interested in setting up a corporate account, please contact our team.
Download Authorization Forms Below: