Rockwall Urgent Care
and Walk-In Clinic
The owners and staff at Rockwall Urgent Care understand that you place a great deal of trust in us when you come to us for your healthcare needs. We do not take that for granted. We will strive daily to provide more than mere convenience. Rather, we will approach each encounter carefully and empathetically to ensure your issue is managed with thoughtful consideration.
That starts with nurturing an environment worthy of your confidence. Our friendly staff will greet you warmly and serve you promptly. They will take the time to explain our transparent and straightforward billing processes. Our center is open Monday through Sunday so that we can care for our community even when life’s accidents and illnesses don’t come at a convenient time.
Our providers offer an extremely high quality of care. They also take time to listen to each patient’s concerns. We consider it vitally important that your needs are addressed in a professional and proficient manner. We are committed to providing you with excellent and swift care, without sacrificing the focus and attention your needs deserve.
Ultimately, we count it a privilege to be able to partner with you as you move toward recovery. We care very much about your entire experience at our facility, and we take special care to ensure your outcome is favorable.
Should any problems arise, we will be diligent in resolving them fairly and efficiently. We know that you have a choice of where you receive your care, so we sincerely endeavor to harness our talents and expertise to meet the needs of people of the Rockwall area with pride.
Our mission at Rockwall Urgent Care have is offer consistent, affordable, compassionate care!
Voted BEST URGENT CARE in Rockwall and Royse City
In 2014, 2015, and 2016, readers of Living Magazine’s Lakeside Edition voted Rockwall Urgent Care BEST URGENT CARE in Rockwall, Heath, Royse City, Fate and Rowlett.
We're humbled and pleased at being voted Best Urgent Care in Rockwall. From the day we opened back in 2010, it has been our mission to treat our patients the way we would want to be treated. We’re grateful this community has confidence in us, and we reaffirm our commitment to continued excellence.
—Dr. Scott Pierce, Rockwall Urgent Care’s Medical Director
Highlights of the First Five Years
- April 2010 ~ Open for business. Original tag line: Here when you need us.
- May 2010 ~ Installation of Opal-RAD PACS and advanced digital x-ray, state-of-the-art technology.
- August 2010 ~ Congressman Ralph Hall was the guest of honor for our Rockwall Chamber ribbon cutting & open house.
- August 2010 ~ Offered first annual football schedule magnets for Rockwall, Rockwall-Heath and Royse City High Schools.
- April 2011 ~ Offered first free sports physicals clinic.
- January 2012 ~ Dr. Joe Bleier presented an in-service seminar to RISD Health Services Department.
- January 2014 ~ Launched philanthropic program to support local non-profit groups.
- April 2014 ~ Developed new tag line to more accurately describe our high standards and our proximity: Best of Care. Close to home.
- August 2014 ~ Voted Best Urgent Care in Rockwall by the readers of Living Magazine (Lakeside Edition).
- March 2015 ~ Treated patient #50,000.
- April 2015 ~ Celebrated 5th anniversary with gifts for employees and a take-it-to-the-streets traveling party.
- May 2015 ~ Began offering occupational medicine and pre-employment screening services.
- August 2015 ~ Voted Best Urgent Care in Rockwall for the second year in a row.
- August 2015 ~ Partnered with Rockwall County Helping Hands by providing reduced rate sports’ physicals if patients donated canned goods. Provided well over 400 athletic physicals and donated nearly 1,200 cans of food for Rockwall County residents in need.
- September 2015 ~ Opened the new occupational medicine wing—an 1,800-square foot addition with a separate entrance.
Opal-RAD PACS (State-of-the-art X-Ray Technology
Rockwall Urgent Care is open and ready to meet your family’s urgent care needs. This clinic, an alternative to long waits at the emergency room or your crowded doctor’s office, treats issues ranging from broken bones to poison ivy to UTIs. But as “routine” as the treatment options might sound, the facility itself exceeds the industry standard.
Rockwall Urgent Care (RUC) decided to open the new facility using a complete digital solution. To accomplish that, they partnered with Viztek, the radiology solution provider, which installed its Opal-RAD PACS and advanced digital x-ray (DR) technology. These technologies allow the RUC staff to x-ray a patient and have access to digital images within seconds of exposure. Then the images are automatically sent to the Opal-RAD PACS for manipulation, review, reports, and storage. This state-of-the-art equipment not only allows the practice to x-ray without the need to handle cassettes, but also makes images available almost instantly. Earlier machines required a technician to move the cassette to the scanner for processing; handling cassettes add time to each exam completion.
Opal-RAD PACS allows outside referring physicians secure access to patient files and exams. Gone are the days when analog x-rays had to be physically transported from one facility to another. Rockwall Urgent Care now has the ability to send information digitally through the PACS.
RUC’s Medical Director Scott Pierce says, “We are extremely pleased with the new PACS and DR set-up. The speed and efficiency of the digital solution provided by Viztek is impressive, and we look forward to growing our business using it.”
General Manager of Viztek, Bruce Ashby expresses similar sentiments, “Viztek is excited to be able to provide a digital solution that allows Rockwall to start off on the right foot. With Viztek’s PACS and DR, the opportunity and the ability for Rockwall Urgent Care to reach an optimal workflow is present. We anticipate seeing the facility grow and thrive.”
The bottom line for consumers in Rockwall and the Lake Ray Hubbard area? With state-of-the-art equipment and a friendly, knowledgeable staff, you’ll find that Rockwall Urgent Care offers unbeatable care. If you or a loved one needs minor medical attention after hours or in a hurry, try Rockwall Urgent Care. Leslie Wilson, public relations administrator, puts it this way: “We treat you like family. Maybe even better.”